Lynx will be changing some bus schedules soon
Lynx announced that it’s changing some routes, schedules, and even bus stop locations.
These changes go into effect on April 28.
Here is what will happen:
· Link 155 – The Loop/Buena Ventura Lakes/Osceola Parkway (Osceola County) – The route will now travel between Greenwald Way and Centerview Boulevard via Osceola Parkway.
· FastLink 407 – Kissimmee/OIA/Medical City (Orange County/Osceola County) – During the morning peak, trips to Lake Nona will first serve the VA Medical Center. Morning peak inbound trips to Kissimmee will serve Nemours Children’s Hospital and the USTA National Campus. Midday and afternoon peak service will remain unchanged, except for minor schedule adjustments.
· NeighborLink 613 – Pine Hills (Orange County) – NeighborLink zone will be extended north to include the Park Promenade Plaza.
BUS STOP ADJUSTMENTS
· Link 61 - LYMMO Lime Line (City of Orlando) – Adding new bus stop on Amelia Street at Terry Avenue.
· FastLink 441 – Kissimmee/Orlando (Orange County/Osceola County) – Inbound and outbound trips will now each serve a bus stop at South Orange Blossom Trail and Centerview Boulevard.
· Link 15 – Curry Ford Road/Valencia College East (Orange County) – Minor schedule adjustments.
· Link 26 – Pleasant Hill Road (Osceola County) – Minor schedule adjustments.
· Link 60 – LYMMO Orange Line (City of Orlando) – Weekday, 10:30 a.m.-2:30 p.m., frequency will change to every six minutes.
· Link 61 – LYMMO Lime Line (City of Orlando) – Weekdays, after 7 p.m., bus frequency will change to every 20 minutes. All day Saturday and Sunday bus frequency will change to every 20 minutes. Friday and Saturday the last trip will leave Livingston Street and Hughey Avenue at 10:40 p.m.
· Link 62 – LYMMO Grapefruit Line (City of Orlando) – Minor schedule adjustments.
· Link 63 – LYMMO North Quarter Line (City of Orlando) – On Friday and Saturdays the last trip will leave LCS at 10:40 p.m.
· Link 103 – North 17-92/Sanford (Orange County/ Seminole County) – Minor schedule adjustments.
· Link 301 – Pine Hills/Animal Kingdom (Orange County) – Minor schedule adjustments.